Volunteer at FunWalk
FunWalk is a great family-oriented event that offers the adoption community a place to connect. We couldn’t do this event without the dedication of our volunteers that come out to support us each year.
Sample volunteer duties include:
- Must love and encourage smiling, laughter and more smiling
- Shutterbug, be willing to document and share their experience through social media
- Entertainment, do you have a unique set of skills? We would love to hear from you!
- Run our festival themed games
- Run craft tables
- Provide face painting
- Distribute prizes
- Registration help
- Walk Marshall, help walkers navigate the route
If interested, please complete the registration form. Remember, it's always more fun with a friend! Send them the link to join you in the fun!
FunWalk volunteers are eligible for high school community service hours.